Eagle Tuning Hong Kong's Comfort Access system lets you customize how you want your car's doors to look and function:
• Handles follow your car’s original design and are professionally painted in any available color to perfectly match your vehicle. Please note that the paint on older vehicles may have faded slightly. In this case, the color of the handles may initially differ from your vehicle. This difference will reduce with time.
• Buy as many Comfort Access handles as you need; two handles are included in the standard kit, and up to two additional handles for the remaining doors can easily be added.
• The kit uses the door unlock settings found in the iDrive menu. Touching the handle can be set either to unlock all doors automatically, or to unlock only the driver’s door on the first touch.
• In compatible models, the system can optionally be set to automatically close the windows and sunroof and fold in the mirrors when locking your BMW’s doors.
• Handles for the some cars can be fitted with LED handle illumination in vehicles with this feature as standard.
Please note that our Comfort Access kit might not be compatible with some cars' memory functions, such as saved seat settings. These settings will only be adjusted when unlocking your vehicle manually with the key fob associated with each driver profile. In 2018 model year vehicles or older vehicles that had their software updated in 2017 or later, it may not be possible to unlock your vehicle with Comfort Access when it was locked manually with the remote key fob.
Our Comfort Access kit is designed to work with existing models running up to the latest software version as of 2018. Contact us for more information. Eagle Tuning does not guarantee continued operation of all features as described following any future software update, and can not be held liable for any change in the functionality of our Comfort Access kit caused by the manufacturer's or third-party modification to your vehicle's hardware or software.